08 June 2008

3 days was not nearly enough.

Steven headed back home today. Major tearfest there, but I'm just going to focus on how happy I'll be when I get to see him again. I'm almost completely moved! I still have a lot of unpacking to do, but that's alright. It will use up a lot of my free time. So far I like my new apartment except for the fact that my AC is having some malfunctions. It hasn't been working and it has been freaking hot! It has been about 95 degrees all weekend... moving... with no ac. I thought that I would try to get it running tonight since the sun is down and the unit won't be working so hard to get things cool. The mechanic is supposed to come here tomorrow. Air is only coming out of the vents right by the unit and not so much in the living room and the bedroom. I would just like my AC to work since I'm going to be paying an arm and a leg for it. It's so hot that I really need it. So I'm going to have to get mean with the fix it guy. He came Friday at 5 and said he couldn't fix it until Monday...and the impression I got was that he was not the brightest crayon in the box. "Well air's coming out!" Yeah, air that's as hot as the room... that is about 95 +. Ugh. Wish me luck with getting that done and getting the lights turned on in the halls. For some reason my building is the only one that doesn't have lights on at night... I know this because I checked. Got to get rough with management. Like always. Cause I don't want to fall when i come home at night, or get mugged in the dark or something.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010