05 June 2008

Pollen. Must. Die.


That is what I have decided since I am in the midst of the worst allergy season ever! Stupid Blacksburg and it's phantom weather/pollen growth. I have been so miserable. At the beginning of the Spring I got an anti-histamine. And that stopped working a few weeks ago. So I got an anti-histamine/decongestant. Which worked brilliantly for two days until yesterday when I didn't get to take the pill until mid-afternoon. By then the pollen already did its damage. Five minutes on webmd proved to me that I have allergy induced PINKEYE! Not contagious, but it is very irritating and all I want to do is itch but I can't and I've got funky discharge that seals my eyes shut....grrr. My stuffy nose is back too, thank you very much worthless decongestant!

All on the day that my honey comes back into town. Unable to see or breathe I'm going to be looking fierce.

Kill me.

No...kill the pollen.

1 Remarks:

Sarah Eve said...

I hate allergies. When I moved to Texas I was convinced I was downright allergic to Texas. I have fall allergies that I went through in VA September to about November. But fall doesn't really happen in Texas until November/December which is when I moved here. So I got a double wammy of fall allergies in 2007.

Hope you get feeling better soon!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010