25 September 2008

In My Tummy, Yummy-Yummy!


Last night Steven and I tried a recipe from the October issue of Real Simple that I wanted to pass along. Doesn't it look amazing? It was so good that I woke up this morning thinking about it. Maybe I dreamed about it all night. Oh yeah, this stuff is that good. It's also easy enough that we could get through it--amateurs that we are.

It's also the first time I've ever broiled anything--I've kind of always just stared at that setting on the stove with an inquisitive look. That's normally how I look at my stove anyway. However, unlike Carrie Bradshaw, I don't store sweaters in my stove; it does occasionally get put to use.

Anyways! Recipe! Click HERE

3 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

omg, we must make! that is calling my name with its amazing yumminess!

Sarah Eve said...

Yum, that looks GOOD! Thanks for the recipe link. Definitely one I want to try!

Ms.Domestique said...

You and Joshua will love it! SO GOOD!

It is one of those meals that I could eat every day if I had to.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010