18 September 2008

Oui


Today I did a cute little french braid on the top-side of my head. I love it!

It makes me think I should be a little French girl named Sophie or something skipping off to school in the morning.

PS- I know I'm totally obsessed by the name Sophie right now. It's what I want to call every baby girl I meet. My fixation isn't helped by the fact that I'm reading The History of Tom Jones, A Foundling with a great character named Sophia who is pretty much perfection. I'm also falling in love with "Beauty and the Beast."

Literature is love right now.

1 Remarks:

Anonymous said...

my little stuffed penguin i had growing up is named sophia. i don't know where i came up with that name when i was like five years old, but it was a winner!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010