26 September 2008

Fall Fashion Picks:

1. The Vest. I love the tailored male look. A vest is a great way for me to mix and match for work since I can't wear any color.


2. The "riding" boot. I love the height of them as well as the fact that they are a flat; I don't wear heels. However, I'm finding it impossible to find a tall/flat boot locally. I'm excited to pair these with a knee-length dress and a scarf and head off to class--so I better find some soon.
3. The Turleneck. I've discovered I look horribly sophisticated in a turtleneck and I think I might need one in every color. Just maybe.
4. Some sort of yarn beret, or a beret in general. I really want a comfy, floppy hat since I look down right horrible in beanies.

2 Remarks:

Luna Souseiski said...

oh i loved the beret and the vest!


snaps to you

Caitlin said...

I love vests. I almost bought one while I was in Buffalo from Van Heusen, but they didn't have my size! I was so mad because it was on sale for $20 and it was like a really nice one with really nice fabric!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010