09 September 2008

Personal Things and Such

Well a whole heap of stuff has been going on and I thought it was time to address some of it.

1) To the Nichols family- My heart genuinely breaks for you all. You are all so amazing and you do not deserve such tragedy. If any of you need anything at all you just let me know. I never met Josh and I regret not having the chance to. Things will be bleak for a while but try to focus on the positive when you can. I love you all.

There is a fund set up for the victim's families you can access it: here.

2) My great-uncle Buck died last Friday. He and my father were not on the best of terms, so I found out about it after the funeral had already taken place.

3) My cousin Carrie is pregnant with a boy and is due in January. I haven't seen her in like 8 years so it isn't that big of a deal. It just needed to be added to my list of people who are having babies. And wouldn't you know it, my childhood rival beat me to it?

4) Ames found out she is having a baby girl. I'm SO excited! I took my baby name book to work so that we can look at it when things are slow. So far we have made it to the B's.

1 Remarks:

Sarah Eve said...

Thank you for your love and support! *big hug*

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010