01 September 2008

Steven LOVED the poem. I'm glad of it because I was really worried...really, it isn't my forte. Don't be fooled. But he loved it and that's all that matters. He even made me read it to him. That alone was ground breaking!

And apparently he has a surprise for me tomorrow morning, bright and early... basically I'm not going to sleep because I'm so excited... oh so excited...

One year tomorrow... I really can't believe it. I'm in shock to be honest.

It has been such a great year. Probably the best year I've ever had on the emotional front.

The only bad thing about tomorrow is that I have to close at work... but that's kind of the story of my life. Hopefully we will still have time for a romantic evening... got to love those romantic evenings. I've thoroughly missed them!

Ugh! I'm just too happy.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010