01 September 2008

Quiz to Distract You From Horrible Attempts At Poetry

I've come to realize that my legs are...
going to be hurting after work tonight.

I've come to realize that my job...
is pretty great most of the time... some of the time... basically I want it to be Christmas.

I've come to realize that I need...
less than I think that I do.

I've come to realize that I have lost...
a lot of great friends to distance.

I've come to realize that I hate...
how horrible people can be to one another.

I've come to realize that money..
tends to control my life and I really wish I had the luxury of having money just be money.

I've come to realize that people...
always have way more going on then you realize at any particular time.

I've come to realize that I'll always be...
a hopeless believer that we can be better.

I've come to realize that I have a crush...
on my man, Steven. It's way more than a crush though.

I've come to realize that my mom...
tried her best.

I've come to realize that my cell phone is....
lacking in ring tones...

I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
I was way more exhausted then I thought I would be. I had trouble sleeping last night.

I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
I really needed to get to bed because I had a 9:30 class and that I really missed Steven this weekend and I wish he could have stayed over. Big bed= lonely.

I've come to realize I'm thinking about...
the future a lot. Tons. Almost every second.

I've come to realize that my dad...
tried his best too.

I've come to realize that I get on MySpace...
never

I've come to realize that today...
might very well end fabulously. I'm feeling very optimistic about it.

I've come to realize that tomorrow...
IS MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH STEVEN! I really can't believe it... I mean... 1 year? It feels like we just started dating. So much has happened, but it has only made us grow...

I've come to realize that I really want to...
get done with this last year of school so that I can get an adult job and live with Steven and have adult experiences. And other adultness, laughs.

I've come to realize that I'm....
really almost done with school...and that I'm horribly jealous of all our friends who are having kids... I know 3 couples prego right now... and I honestly wish it was me. But that isn't a secret.

I've come to realize that if you want to be with me...
you gotta get with my friends, make it last forever, friendship never ends... sorry...spice girls quote moment... had to take it.

I've come to realize that right now...
I have 20 pages left to read for a class I have to go to in 30 minutes... basically, I need to go read.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010