29 September 2008

Great Pumpkin


Yesterday as I was driving to work I noticed that the leaves are starting to change color. Oh boy! It's always the best time of year when the mountains turn to gold and the air starts to smell like smoke and snow.

It is going to be October this Wednesday and I'm feeling the itch to get ready for Halloween. I've already got my costume together for work and all I need is a PUMPKIN! Cause this year I actually have a place to put one, or two, or three.

Some weekend in October I need to grab my camera, kidnap Steven, throw them both in the car, and head out to Sinkland Farms, the local pumpkin patch, complete with hayrides, corn-mazes, face-paints, and you know bright orange globes of Fall fun!

5 Remarks:

Sarah Eve said...

I can't wait for the pumpkin patch photos ;-) That sounds fun! And I love fall too! Except, we don't really get fall here, but thanks to the hurricane there's all kinds of leaves on the ground so for once it actually looks a little like fall :-D

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun out there! what's your costume???

Ms.Domestique said...

I'm gonna live this fall up, and Christmas for that matter since there won't be fall or snow if we move to California like we're planning... that makes me so sad, but I'll get over it and I'll find new things to like, so it's all good.

Olga: We all voted at work and punk-rock won(even though I voted for bugs). I'm wearing a vest, skirt with leggings and a lot of buttons (like my Obama for President one) and then I'm doing my hair in a huge bump and my make-up is going to be crazy (think smokey cats-eye). Heck, I might do David Bowie lightning bolt face paint.

Anonymous said...

omg, take lots of pictures of your outfit!! i'm trying to get a few people from my work to come in costume on the 31st. my roommate actually used to be big on the punk scene, maybe i can borrow your costume idea for next year and she can give me outfit advice.

and are you thinking of california for job prospects?

Ms.Domestique said...

California is basically where the computer industry is, at least the big big stuff. So that's where Steven wants to work. I can kick it anywhere, but San Fran seems like a good fit for both of us.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010