21 September 2008

Another Reminder:


International 'Hug a Vegetarian' Day Friday, September 26, 2008

My favorite holiday is coming up this Friday! That's right folks, it's National Hug a Vegetarian day! So get ready to grab all your veggie buddies and give um a big ole' squeeze!

I'll be waiting here for hugs from you all. I love hugs all year round and not just for my diet, but Vegetarianism was a way for me to spread the love to all living creatures.

How cool would it be if you all tried to be veggie for a day? If I get any pledges from my meat-eating friends I'll make a pledge to go vegan for a day.

Cross-my-heart.

2 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

do i count? or am i too close to being veggie..

Ms.Domestique said...

You're far too close to being veggie. You don't count. Laughs.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010