14 September 2008

Crate and Barrel=Love

Every now and then I torture Steven by making him look at furniture. It's something that we are definitely going to need in the next 6-9 months when college furniture just won't do anymore. I know, that was 4 years ago for me, but now we will have money to get nice things. I want to look at as much as we can now while we're in the same locale and can test things out together.

I really love this bed, well the whole series really, from Crate and Barrel. It's the Loop series; how sleek and fabulous can you get? Imagine it in a gray and white room....oh yeah.

Oh! Steven has an interview with Microsoft this week! Cross your fingers for us! Microsoft...while being the devil to my mac-loving self will pay to move us--including Oliver--and I love that.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010