15 September 2008

Things I Learned During My First Tennis Lesson:

  1. My tennis instructor is a complete babe. Don't worry, that hottie with a body is Steven.
  2. Steven and I are developing hobbies together. Love.
  3. Tennis skirts are both cute and comfortable and should be a wardrobe staple.
  4. There is actually a correct way to hold a tennis racket. Who knew... Amanda definitely didn't.
  5. Tennis is a sideways--not up and down--sport.
  6. Backhands should be angled so they create a top-spin on the ball.
  7. I suck at tennis.
  8. I do really like tennis and I want to work on improving.
Oh! And Steven and I totally got pink tennis balls. Not only is a percentage donated to breast cancer, but we're going to look so chic playing with them. I'm such a dork sometimes.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010