27 September 2008

Change is Healthy

So yeah... big changes to the layout here at Ms. Domestique.

I mean...what are boyfriends with computer science majors good for but to vamp your blog? I jest, but he did me a major solid and helped me make this website fit more with my personality. Steven is the best!

I've also got some things in the works to add to what I've been doing, including ways to get my blog out there in the open a little more. Maybe I'll even sell my soul for some advertising. Either way, we're working on making this the best experience for writer and audience alike.

So-Much love babettes!

1 Remarks:

Sarah Eve said...

Lovin' the new look and ideas for expansion!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010