20 September 2008

Nightgowns


A week ago I got a nightgown on sale at Target that has "hoot-hoots" all over it. I love it! I also went into work wearing it this morning. I kid you not. I woke up 6 minutes before I had to be at work so I grabbed my toothbrush and a pile of clothes and ran out the door. I changed half of my clothes at a stoplight and did the rest in the bathroom at work. I don't like it when alarms don't go off... Ugh. So bad.

Today I found a Ralph Lauren nightgown in baby blue for $10 at Ross. We all know I love the Ross and the Ralph.

And I know it's so sad I went in looking for sexy night-time outfits and came out with mom nightgowns. Don't judge, laughs. Really they just didn't have anything and I need jim-jams.

2 Remarks:

Sarah Eve said...

Those are the cutest owls ever!

The PettiCoat Pirate said...

Yesterday my bestfriend gave me this shirt! When I opened it I exclaimed,"Amanda has this!" It is soooo cute. I could just eat them up.

Hope you had a nice weekend!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010