05 September 2008


I may or may not have ranted about the new dress code at work, but in case I haven't let me tell you how much it sucks.

We can only wear the following colors: White, Black, Gray, Brown, Khaki, Olive, and Navy.
We can no longer wear sneakers and we also cannot wear any patterns-- that includes polka-dots people!

Kill me now.

However, I went to the Goodwill today (I'm not buying brand spanking new clothes for work) looking for old man vests. I found no vests (odd), but I did find this gray sweater-vest for $3.50 in great condition and originally from Target. I thought it was a steal. I will have to go back to find other slightly used finds.

I still have a stigma about second hand stuff... that was all of my childhood right there. We couldn't even afford jeans until I was in middle school. So now I have this horrible prejudice about behavior I think of as "poor." Ok, I know, I'm an elitist, but I want better out of life than what I came from and that's a trailer. True story.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010