30 September 2008

What can I say? I love the bling.

Sometimes I like to torture myself and look at eco-friendly diamond stimulants. These are all from Carat*Baguette Princess Solitaire $325- I really like the shape of this one. It adds a little more to the style of the solitaire, but I do worry that it would be too much. I'm really a simple girl who doesn't like to draw attention to herself.


Trellis Princess $459- I love, love, love the band on this one. This picture doesn't show it but the side has amazing detail. I also really like the wide band. With my fingers I could pull it off. It has the impact without the flashy baguettes.
Knife Edge Princess Solitaire $397- I like the slim band on this one. It's simple, nothing fancy, just the basic ring. However, I worry about it being too thin. Not that I've ever had a band to a ring break, but I'd always be worrying if the band could support a lot of wear and tear.

8 Remarks:

Caitlin said...

Mine is just like the last one (the Tiffany style one) and I've been wearing it for a year and 3 months and I've had no problems with it. Another thing to think about is that you will eventually be pairing it with a wedding band, so if you go with something thicker remember that you're going to add onto that with the band. I personally love all three of those though!

littlecalder said...

yum. me wantie. my precious..

Anonymous said...

soooo.....does steven know you've been picking out your dream ring??

Ms.Domestique said...

Caitlin: I've thought about that and I think I want to keep it as simple and small as possible with the wedding band, well with all of it.

Sonja: You crack me up.

Olga: oh yeah, he definitely knows. He gets sent links fairly regularly.

Sarah Eve said...

Option number 2 is my fave. It's very modern while classically elegant... without being exactly like everyone else... just like you!

Anonymous said...

aww, you and sonja with your college sweethearts! does steven have an opinion about tying the knot?

Ms.Domestique said...

Wow, nothing like rings to get a reaction from everybody... ;) but I love it! Comment away gorgeous people!

Olga: He's thinking the best time to get engaged is when I graduate. It's something we've discussed and that we're definitely moving forward with.

Anonymous said...

and i forgot to mention earlier that i like the third ring the best, very elegant. wow!!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010