04 September 2008

Cosmos Are So Out


Since I turned 21 in May I have not ordered a drink while out and about, among other things like not having been to the ABC store or out to a bar. Tonight Steven and I went to Applebee's and I ordered my first mixed drink: a pomegranate martini. It was so delicious! As of now, it is my drink of choice.

I found a recipe on Oprah's website that calls for:

  • 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
  • 2 ounces Absolute Citron vodka or white tequila
  • 1 ounce Cointreau liquor
  • Cup of ice
  • Splash of sparkling water (optional)
  • Squeeze of lemon (optional)
Shake ingredients in a shaker and put in chilled martini glasses. Put pomegranate fruit into glass as garnish. (Serves 2)

I'll have to make them up at my next get together... or first get together at my new apartment.... how have I not had an apartment warming party? That needs to happen soon.

2 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

yes, housewarming! maybe we can coordinate it when olga visits? yay fun!

Anonymous said...

yes! party!! omg i need social interaction with y'all :)

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010