04 September 2008

Cuteness:

Picture from www.themommymarketplace.com

I've been noticing a trend lately on facebook with people so fortunate as to be pregnant, and that is taking pictures of their bellies. Granted, mothers have always taken sideways pictures of their tummies but that's usually once they get really big.

Lately, I've seen people doing week by week shots in an album devoted entirely to their stomachs and I love the idea! You can really notice how much the bump grows and I think it is a great way to track your pregnancy with side-by-side pictures of your tummy.

I also LOVE the crafty idea of making plaster casts of your tummy and then painting them. I saw it on Oprah when I was in middle school and I thought it was so great. Many people decorate the insides of the tummy too and I think it's such a great way to remember the beautiful shape of pregnancy. Such a great keepsake to hang in a nursery.

I have a lot of experience with making molds and posing for them. I mean I've had my whole head plastered and that's about as tricky as it gets. So I'm ready for this project in a few years once I get a bun in the oven.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010