19 September 2008


How come no one told home-girl that One Tree Hill was back on?

We're already 4 episodes in people!

Everything is oh so the drama:
1. Nanny Carrie is back, ugh. I hate her. And how am I feeling bad for Dan. Can that be possible? Last season I was wishing him dead. However is mind manipulation skills are going to come in handy with the Carrie situation.
2. Victoria is also back and sending people to attack her own daughter... yeah but we've learned that messing with B. Davis is always a bad idea.
3. And most exciting of all: LUCAS CHOSE PEYTON! All I can say is I knew it, knew it, knew it.
4. I think Quentin might be cheating on his Les Mes papers...we will see.
5. Jaimie is the cutest kid ever.

2 Remarks:

Caitlin said...

I'm SO sorry! haha. I just assumed you knew it was back on! lol. Have you seen last week's episode yet?

Ms.Domestique said...

I just watched it! Um... tearfest. I loved Quentin! For some reason the cw didn't have the second part of the episode before last, so I just kind of jumped into the tragedy.

Nanny Carrie was finally explained...but she's still crazy. I'm still not sure why I feel bad for Dan, he has no heart, almost literally. So I'm trying to figure that out. I love that Deb and Skillz are together. I love that Peyton has move in with Lucas. I'm highly concerned about Brooke at the moment.

Oh how they suck me in!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010