24 September 2010

I read everything about Newfies before we decided to get one.  Great breed, I highly recommend them, but I'm starting to learn that they're full of crazy antics.  If I remember correctly, I did read a blog about a guy and his crazy newfs...

Most dogs are a little crazy, but imagine when your dog weighs over 100 pounds and if he stood up on his back legs, he'd be as tall as you are...sometimes he's a train plowing through the living room and once he gets something in his head...I don't really have the manpower to stop him.

Other times he's so lazy we literally have to roll him out of the room.  In fact, S does this every morning before he takes a shower because the dog sleeps in our bathroom.  Sometimes I have to poke him to make sure he's still with us.

Last week we took Bramallama to hang out with the "in-laws" pups.  He gets so excited when he realizes we're in their neighborhood.  A part of me thinks he'd much rather live there then with us.  He also loves to roll with the windows down so that he can fly drool kites.  When we pulled up to the house, Mr. Happy jumped out of the car window and ran to the front door eager for someone to let him back into his house...

S and I just turned and looked at eachother...yeah, our dog just did that...It's was at that moment I started to suspect that the dog secretly hates us...and part of me thinks we should get Bramston a dog...yes, I just said we should get the dog a dog, so that he has a friend.  Is that a new level of spoiled, a reasonable solution, or am I just trying to bribe my way into our dog's heart?

Either way...he's grounded from window privileges for a while.


0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010