16 September 2010

Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself.

I've been thinking long and hard about this one and it's difficult to pick one. There are a ton of things that I don't like about myself--I'll save you the grocery list--but something I hate...well that's a little bit more difficult.

I'd like to think that the things I don't like about myself are things that I can work on and improve because I always try to be optimistic, but when I think about things I have no control over that places a lot of blame on environment or other folks.

So what about something I could change but haven't been able to kick just yet?

I like to be in control too much and when I'm not? I stress out...a lot.  I worry about almost everything and I hate that. When I was a little kids I was a nervous puker.  I threw up over almost everything: the first day of school, field trips, tests, when Spice World came out, I mean, you name it.

I eventually grew out of just throwing but now I tear my hands up when I'm stressed out or nervous.  It's so bad that I keep fake nails on most of the time so that I can't pick at my hands.\

I've never been able to figure out why a kid with no real cares in the world would stress out so much.  Now it makes sense since I have bills and work and drama, but I guess I was a little kids that felt all alone in the world.

When I can't control something I get really uneasy.  How do I fix this? The only solution might just be drinking margaritas on the beach...delightful!

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010