16 September 2010

Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.

It seems like everyone has put that they want to deliver a baby naturally...which is totally my answer because I'm terrified of the needles too! (Maybe that's a common fear?)  But I'm going to go with something different.

I really want to move to England.  I've always love English culture and history and I've wanted to live there since elementary school.  I've been there to visit once and I love, love, loved it.  I'm also a weirdo who likes crappy, coldish weather, peacoats, tea, scones, and knitwear.

Maybe once we retire we can move there, but right now my honey works for the government and he wouldn't be able to do that again if we lived over seas.  They're very particular about that, sadly.


0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010