16 September 2010

Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for.

For me, I've made every decision in my life for my future kids.  Hands down I love them more than I can say and I've never even met them.  When I close my eyes and think about them I just feel this warmth in my tummy and that makes me so hopeful.

When I was 16, I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and the doctor told me it would be very difficult for me to have kids.  I wanted to punch her in the face!  However, it did help me focus on myself a little more and I picked up some hobbies that were just for me and I made school my priority.  SO I work on me so that I can eventually be good for them.

I've wanted to be a mother since before the age of 5 and even if I can't have them on my own I'm more than willing to adopt.

Right now when I think about the type of world that my kids will come into I get a little sad.  Things are less than ideal, but now's the time to change things so that they don't inherit a crappy planet and any of the things in my DNA that I can prevent passing on.


0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010