16 September 2010

Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for. (So behind on this)

Something I need to forgive myself for...there are a lot of thing, but one really stands out for me.

During S's 21st b-day party (we weren't together yet), I made a huge fool out of myself.

I drank--a lot--too much and I acted ridic.

Long story short, I woke up in a very uncomfortable predicament with one of his roomies and it was a place that my sobered up self didn't really want to be. (nothing too serious ya'll, but still)

So for the rest of the weekend I slept in Big S's room because he made me feel safe. He always has and always will. 

Since then I haven't had anything more than half a margarita if I haven't been with either S or my best friend.  It makes me very lame, but after I lost so much control it really terrified me.

And I should forgive myself.  I was young and I was stupid and I know better now.  Still, I regret the whole thing and anytime I drink any alcohol it's pretty much all I think about.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010