29 September 2010

Day 20 → Your views on drugs and alcohol.

Eh, I'm at the time of my life where I'm really trying to prepare my body for kids in a few years. Alcohol is fun, but only once in a while for me. Once you start to depend on it, then you have a problem and should re-access why you need alcohol to cope. I don't like to use things as crutches and I don't do well with things that make me loose control.

Drugs, I've never done those. I had a math teacher in middle school that told me that weed would cause birth defects even if I smoked it early on and only one time. That's probably absolute crap, but I've never wanted to risk it.  Mr. Cole probably saved me from getting mixed up with some bad folks in high school.  A few of my friends actually got expelled for possession.  But, my unborn chillins are super important to me and were even back then.

I'd never want to try the heavy crap like cocaine, but if I was 80 or 90 and at the end of my life, I could totally see myself putting some Bob Marley on and blazing away.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010