29 September 2010

Better Than Fine

At my office gig I've been doing a lot of offer letters.  It's probably one of the only things at work I use my degree for besides the company newsletter which, I'm convinced, no one reads (Kind of like this blog lately).  Offers aren't even that language oriented since I basically copy and paste into a template and send it along to corporate for the green light.

Every offer letter I get the same response back..."The offer letter is fine."  No matter who approves it...I know that's probably the set "line," but is it too much to ask to get a "spectacular, fantastic, orgasmic, brilliant, so amazing we need to publish it" reply?

Really?  Too much?

Maybe they can just send me a gold star for Christmas.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010