28 October 2010

You Capture: Autumn

Whoa buddy it has been a while since I have done one of these. It has also been a while since I've picked up my camera.

These aren't very brilliant, but they did cause me to set something funny on the nikon and have to try to reset it. No idea what I did but everything came out over-exposed except for what I took before I killed my camera...obviously.

Anywho, I hope that you're ready for some good ole' turkey day coming up. We're protesting Halloween this year. Why? Because I don't want any candy laying around the house for months until we finish it. My holiday plight this year is how in the world to have a healthy holiday season, but that's another quandary for another day.


My welcome brigade.

Such pretty colors.  They make me miss the mountains.


Ok, you caught me, I really just needed to nap on the deck.



I've really been enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having.  It was about 80 today, which doesn't seem like fall at all.  I say that now, and watch it drop to the 30's tomorrow.

I apologize in advance.


Next week the challenge is Halloween and/or silence.



Photobucket

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010