01 October 2010

Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.

I really wish that I had gone to school overseas or even gone to an out of state school.  Since we were dirt po' there was no way that was going to happen.  I was lucky to even get to go to college.  I'm grateful for that, honest.

Two good friends of mine got to live the dream.  One did her undergrad in London and the other is doing her Masters at Oxford.  So happy for them but sometimes it drives me crazy.

Oxford would have been the ultimate dream.  Wouldn't that be the most ballin' place to get an education for an English Lit major?  Yes indeedy!  Oh the beautiful English words made 1,000% better when taught to you with a British accent.  Why does everything sound better with a British accent?  It's teh great mystery of life. 

Le sigh, maybe one day I'll actually get to tour it!  But my college experience was great...and I picked a school that looks almost like Hogwarts.  VT baby!  I love my hokies.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010