11 October 2010

Grumbles...and plastic.

I hate, hate, hate my credit card. My limit is le crap, and my company provides no services.  I have tons of alerts set up so that when I get to $500, it yells at me.  I wish it was like my Pier 1 card and that it yelled at me every day I was still over that $500...but no.  It has no listings of any of my transactions online since October 6 and somewhere over the last 5 days I apparently maxed out my card.  On what, I couldn't tell you.  But, since I can't view any of the pending transactions it would take me about a week to figure out how bad the damage was if my card were, heaven forbid, stolen.

I did do a lot of purchases and returns this weekend, so maybe that's all shaking out?

The moral of the story?

Never steal my credit card, lovelies, because you couldn't buy a pack of gum with the limit I have because it's my high school limit.  I need to just take the time to call them and explain that I have an adult job now, but I think I'm going to look for a better credit card company or just get rid of it all together.  That would be a personal challenge to not use plastic...I'm not so sure I could do it since I hate having cash on me.

Anywho, so until furthur notice, I'm officially "broke."


0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010