28 October 2010

Pump-it-up

I've come to the conclusion that trainers are horrible for your self-esteem.  Since we're winding down to the end of our 8 week train-a-thon, we had "that talk" about where we were aiming after the challenge and where our trainer would like to see us.

I would have thought I could go with another 10, but she pulled out 20.  20?  I wanted to cry.  Just this past 10 has been painfully slow to get off.  I mean I'm going to the gym 6+ hours a week and eating so clean my intestines could pass a white glove test.  It has taken me 2 months just to lose 6-8 pounds!  At this rate, it would take me 6 months to get where she wants me.  It's super frustrating because I can't loose weight quickly anymore.  One summer I lost 30 pounds in 3 months.  Amazing.  Why can't it come off like that anymore? (Because you're losing much more realisticly and healthy this time, dumb-dumb). Grumbles.

I think it would take 2 hours of cardio and weights a day, for 6 days a week to get me there at a regular pace.  Can you say frustrating?  Who has time for that?  I barely have time to sleep, or see people as it is!

Grumbles...part of me wants to just say f-you lady, I'm eating this whole chocolate cake.  The other part of me really wants to do it.  Le sigh. 

If you need me, I guess I'll be at the gym.  We do have a weigh-in tonight...yay? Not so much

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010