05 October 2010

My Crappy Day

Whoever said that dogs don't "mess" where they lay was full of crap, or never met my Bramston.  When he was a puppy we had a lot of trouble with the kennel.  But at about 6 months he was finally able to make it 4 hours in the crate without having an accident (he pee'd ever day for months.  We still go home in the middle of the day to give him a break and make sure he's doing OK. 

Now he understands it and does very well during the day.  He even understands that he shouldn't go while he's in a crate he isn't used to...like at the groomers. (BTW, never take your animals to Petsmart for grooming, my lil champ made it 9 hours without a potty break and I was proud of him when he left the grooming station and peed all over the sales floor and an associate had to mop it up.  I mean who doesn't take a dog out after that long?  He may be over 100 pounds, but at the time he was only 9 months old...sorry for the rant).

Anyways...where was I...yeah, he gets the crate, really, or so we think.  4-8 hours he's good...great, even...but you take him outside for a potty break and then leave for an hour to go to the gym and you come home to crap for days.

Crap-for-days!

Crap for days, which my puppy uses to write his name in.  You can literally almost see...B...R...A...M...smeared across his 58 inch crate.

So help me...I'm proud my baby can spell and all...but...wow.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010