18 May 2010

What's Your Jane Austen Character name?

If you know me, then you know I have a Jane Austen problem. A deep-rooted problem that doesn't bother me one bit. Although, I'm sure that Steven will run out of Austen inspired gifts for me eventually. My latest acquisitions are a Marvel comic version of Pride and Prejudice and a new novel entitled Jane Austen Bites Back where Jane Austen is a vampire still "alive" and working in the publishing industry.  I'm pretty stoked to read it.

Anywho.  I just found a Jane Austen character name generator.  I'm:

Miss Elinor Martin

It's kind of an interesting combo of Elinor Dashwood (a personal favorite from Sense and Sensibility) and Harriet Smith who marries Mr. Martin in Emma.  And I'm clearly unmarried in Austen's world, dang it! Oh, I'm a dork.

In other literary news: Hitch 22 by Christopher Hitchens arrived on my doorstep before we woke up this morning.  Got to love amazon's prompt delivery!  If I disappear for a while, it's because I'm nose deep in some good reads.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010