04 May 2010

Care for a pop'o'cake?

The plain, fact-of-the-matter is that I need Cake Pops in my life.  Married to the Military made them here and she got the recipe here.  I've had a bad case of the birthdays this year...but I'm really looking forward to just having a day to myself with a possible trip to the National Zoo or Neiman Marcus (David Yurman to drool over, folks.)...and maybe Cake Pops.

These things look extremely involved to make, almost like a piece of art.  Maybe their intricate nature will deter me from making a ton of them and eating them all up!


However, part of me doubts that will be the case.  Let us consider my attempts at making sushi that always end up with a lot of "mistakes" for me to eat.  I mean I can't serve someone incorrectly rolled sushi, can I?


"Not I."



0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010