29 October 2008

The Winter Slumps

I want to travel so bad lately! Can I get on a plane and fly to some exotic location? I've had London on the brain for a few days. I've been wishing I was back there. I feel pretty boring lately. Nothing has changed much in my life and nothing exciting happens anymore. Tres boring. I've got the beginnings of the winter slumps I think.

I got thinking about the Arctic Monkeys today and I was remembering when I discovered them from their advertisements in the tube stations of London. I've been craving some new music lately. Basically the theme of my life right now is let's spice things up a wee bit, eh? Cause either I've gotten boring or no good media has been created in like the last year. That's a global epidemic then.

That's where you lovely and diverse folks come in. If you would be so kind as to recommend some movies I have to see, some music I have to listen to, and some books I have to read.

I greatly appreciate it. Won't you save my culture-soul?

3 Remarks:

Sarah Eve said...

I recommend the "Taking The Walk" podcasts on ITunes. They're free. Also "Strong Enough to Break" you should see that first. It's about the corrupt music industry.

Anonymous said...

can you email me your address? i can send you some totally random new music!

The PettiCoat Pirate said...

Moulin Rouge is one of my favorite movies as is Anne of Green Gables. Extreme opposites, LOL. Oh and I love, What's Eating Gilbert Grape and Benny and June. Can't go wrong with Johnny movies...he'll get you out of ANY slump ;)

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010