06 October 2008

I just had a very post-modernist thought. I've been spending almost all of my weekend studying for my Technical Editing exam. I started thinking about what would happen if I failed. And if I fail tomorrow and still spent the whole week studying, couldn't I have just had a pleasant weekend, not studied, and still failed if I had known I was doomed to fail anyway?

Yeah...

Basically, I don't want my weekend to have been wasted in vain.

Hi, I'm Amanda and I over-analyze everything.

I've got so much to do it hurts a little.
  1. Technical Editing exam tomorrow that is going to break me either body or soul.
  2. Ren Lit essay midterm Wednesday. I have to prepare 2 outlines before hand.
  3. Reading Journal due Wednesday. This wouldn't be so bad if I actually had the time to finish the book.
  4. Internet quiz Wednesday
  5. Novel Paper (8-10 pages) due next Monday that I haven't even started on except the first paragraph.
  6. Children's Lit midterm next Tuesday

1 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

you got this! put your time face on and make it work people, make it work.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010