08 October 2008





I haven't mentioned this, but I'm growing out my hair. Big news, I know. Mostly it's because I can't afford haircuts anymore. Sad times we live in. Maybe I'll ask Steven for a haircut for the yuletide, laughs.

Anyways, it has reached a length when it just curls up at my ears even if I don't put my hair behind my ears! It looks afflicted with some anti-gravity component. Yeah, you guessed it, it's driving me nuts! I know I just need to let it grow and get some weight to hold it down...but this is normally when I reach the point of "o-m-g-I-need-to-cut-my-hair!"

I try to cover up the fact that I have wavy hair. The waves start right after my ears, obviously. I normally keep it shorter so I don't have to deal with all that drama. So we will see how this goes... I'm determined to try something new. Determined I tell you!

2 Remarks:

Anonymous said...

hooray for long hair! i actually need to get mine trimmed with a few layers so it's not all one length.

Ms.Domestique said...

I don't know if I'll make it. Right now I want to cut it all off. The curls tickle my ears. :/

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010