19 October 2008

This is True:


more animals

Heck my cat is bad when I'm watching. This morning we reached a very low point, and I would like to vent about it. First, this was the first morning I've been able to sleep in in 3 months. I've been running on less than adequate sleep since school started. I also needed to sleep because I'm working the really late shift at work tonight. So 7am rolls around and until 9:30 when he had finally made me mad enough to get up he had: knocked over every trashcan in the house, spread the trash to different rooms, knocked over the daisies on my desk, knocked over the pictures in my room, scratched up my bed, licked my face, jumped on me, spilled litter everywhere in the bathroom, climbed on the table, etc. What is that bad cat doing now? Sleeping! I think I'll go wake him up.

He doesn't react to punishment. He actually likes water. You can spray him right in the face while he's on the table until the table and surrounding carpet are drenched! I've never had such a bad, bad cat. I'm at my wit's end. We're thinking about bringing Penelope(Steven's older cat) down to Blacksburg to give him someone to play with who can train him into a good cat. Cause Penelope doesn't take any crap from canine, feline, or human.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010