11 October 2008

Study Folks

Update: So all my studying paid off. I got an A- on my Technical Editing grammar exam. I proved to myself that I can do it and I hope this will lead to a fabulous job editing something. I genuine enjoy it because I am a dork.

I'm ahead on my paper for my Novel class. Yays.

Sorry that I've dropped off the planet for a bit. I've got blog plans in the works. Such as next weekend I plan to get a tattoo and go to the pumpkin patch. So! Lots will be coming up. So don't get bored and run away.

Life just takes over for a while.

4 Remarks:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the grade! And yes, I'm so looking forward to fun blog posts! With love from your loyal fan ;-)

The PettiCoat Pirate said...

You're so lucky to be getting a tat. Did you decide on an owl??? Oooh the mystery....

Ms.Domestique said...

I'm not getting the owl yet, but a different bird. I've wanted a Peace Dove for a long time. Steven decided to get it for me as a 1 year anniversary present because it's the sort of thing I was probably never going to actually get for myself. I haven't found any drawings of what I want so we're going to have to get it drawn up. If I like what I see then I'll be getting that on my mid-back. Yay for #3!

The PettiCoat Pirate said...

What an awesome gift. Do you have pics on your blog of your others? I can't wait to get another, but I don't have any ideas for it yet.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010