26 October 2008

Polkadotted Tree Skirt




I've been on the hunt for a tree skirt after last year when I used a bunched up red tablecloth. It was so Charlie Brown's Christmas. Yesterday I was in Kmart and I came across this beaut! $19.99, Martha Stewart Festive Confections. Pure, polkadotted love.

The whole Festive Confections Collection is adorable with little teacup, bunt cake, Tiffany blue, and candied ornaments. There are also balls that match the skirt so Amanda might be going back to Kmart later for those...

2 Remarks:

Anonymous said...

Darling! And I love the photo of it next to the LOVE sign. It's like the Amanda love photo booth where everything you love should be photographed by that sign. Guess you need one of Steven next ;-)

Sarah Eve said...

FYI, I tagged you in a blog survey if you'd like to fill it out too:-)
supposedmarriedbliss.com/2008/10/tagging-is-on.html

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010