18 October 2008

Oh Great Pumpkin!






I finally got to go to the pumpkin patch! I took Steven and his parents (who are so freaking amazing...I mean I love everything about Steven and that includes his incredibly cute family). Again, I'm sorry the pictures turned out grainy. Apparently I needed the flash on because it was overcast even though my camera was giving me the green go-ahead for light. Grr... Lesson learned: always take extra batteries. My camera died before the petting zoo portion of the trip. Steven's dad got a lot of pictures so I'll post them when they send them to me they are sure to be amazing because he has a professional grade camera... gimmie.

And yes, that is a picture of me "milking" a fake cow... I was the only one with the guts. Laughs.

5 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

love you and the cow! and your pumpkin. it's such a nice one!

Ms.Domestique said...

Cha! I know how to pick um. Laughs!

Anonymous said...

Such fun! And I admire you having the guts to milk the cow, haha!
And I'm so happy for you for having stellar future in-laws. Trust me, you've struck gold.

Anonymous said...

the two pictures of you and steven are great! they'd look perfect printed and framed next to each other.

Ms.Domestique said...

Olga,: I'd had that thought myself... I'll have to send them off to Walgreens.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010