30 October 2008




I woke up a few days ago with a desire to have a Buddha ornament. I don't do many things traditionally and that includes my yuletide. I love laughing Buddhas. How can you have a bad day when a fat happy man is grinning at you? If they're cute and inexpensive chances are they will come home with me. Surprisingly, Buddha ornaments do exist but they are expensive. So I decided I should just make one.

He has some bangin' earlobes, huh? A friend of mine just got his ears gauged and I can't help but wonder...will he have Buddha ears when he's 80?

2 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

awe, he's so cute and happy!

Anonymous said...

i like buddah jest fine...hell, i like margarine jest as well!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010