30 October 2008

Long Story and DON'T panic


The other night I was trying on dresses to go with some new boots I got. I threw on one of my old "fat" dresses. It was so...maternity...shall we say.

Steven: That totally doesn't fit you. It's so huge I don't even think it would fit if you were pregnant.
Me: Let's see! (stuffs pillow down her pants)

Instead of running away screaming, my perfect boyfriend grabbed the camera, snapped a shot, and demanded that I blog about it.

I think it suits me, really.

2 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

hahahaha! i love this! and you do look rather glowy and mother earthy, hehe.

Sarah Eve said...

Haha! He's perfect for you. Just think... someday you'll blog about the real deal. You should wear that for Halloween though. We went to a party and our friends Janelle and Dustin, the only other newlywed couple that doesn't have kids (they've been married 3 years), he was a farmer and she dressed up as a pregnant farmer's wife! It was awesome!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010