11 June 2010

You Capture: Fun

This week Teacher Beth at ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com assigned: Fun. Let me tell you, this has not been a fun week for me, but I played with my camera and that is the whole point.




I'm aware that I might have taken this one too...literally.

But I had fun actually reading the user manual to my camera (dork) and taking this one manually (score).  I've determined my camera takes a 1000X better picture in manual.

Last time I shot in manual was with a real film SLR in my old photography class. Since it was my Dad's old Pentax and it was made in the 70's it has like 3 buttons (I've always wanted to steal this from him, especially his vintage leather camera bag).

My new, high-tech Nikon has so many levers and pullies and buttons I'm not sure I'll ever know what they all do. But...I've at least captured the daunting concepts of aperture and shutter speed on this puppy.

The rest is still a learning experience.

By-the-bye, I'm sorry I'm still under contruction. The remodel has been dictated a lot by Steven's schedule and since he got his new job I feel like I never see him. When I do, I hardly want to bug him about this thing.

However, you can bug him. That would be...fun.

And when you're not harrassing my beloved to fix this ding-dang-blog, please go check out all the fun everyone else had with You Capture this week. These folks keep me grounded on what is important and remind me that I really do need to live a little.

Mayhaps, for next weeks water challenge I'll spend the whole time lounging by the pool in my spf 75.

Yes, indeed.

 





Photobucket

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010