12 June 2010

First Class Freebies

Who doesn't love free?

I've fallen in love with the photoshop actions over at Paint the Moon.

I've never played around with editing tools like this, so I've been very hesitant to buy a set since they're about $100.

However, this fabulous lady has a few basic edits for free so that you can play and even add some textures(terrifying).  When I get better I'm going to buy her whole set and maybe Florabella as well.

Anywho, go check her freebies out here and pick them up for yourself.

I wish she had some sort of widget for her fans to use to link to her, because I'd love to give her some more internet props.  Oh well.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010