22 June 2010

Ms Domestique and the 7 Deodorant Sticks

This weekend I turned to the Big S and I said: "Honey, can I be the official buyer for the house?"

What caused this insanity?

Let me take you on a tour of our pantry, which I organized this weekend:


Two whole cartons of eggs. One for each of us?  I don't even like eggs, but I feel that quiche is in my near future.


2.5 bags of rice for the next time I need to make sushi for 60.


Almost 3 pounds of confectioners sugar?  Why?  Maybe a leftover treat from last Thanksgiving?  I'm not even sure what to do with this.  Not even a little bit.


6 different types of drink mix.  At least they are different, right?


And last, but not least, my favorite! In the event of zombie attack, just add butter.  I swear that I am not Paula Dean, honest.  I laughed out loud when my honey brought home the huge butter tub with the corresponding phrase: "I saw we were out of butter" and I laughed my way to the freezer and pulled out 2 small tubs and the opened one in the fridge to prove that we had butter the whole time.


And lest we forget the 7 deodorant sticks that I found living in a cottage under the sink when I organized in the bathroom...ok, 9 if you include my back-ups.

I love our crazy, I really do.  And remember kiddies, when those zombies attack it's eggs, rice, sugar, drink mix, butter, and deodorant.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010