22 June 2010

Serendipity

You know when you blog and you think that no one important ever reads what you are writing?

Well, when I told ya'll about Paint the Moon Photography, I had no idea that the Lady herself would comment on my post!

She gave me the code to give her actions a proper tribute since I couldn't find it the first time... tres embarrassing! However, I appreciate her taking the time to comment on my post.  In fact, it made my week.

As a beginner, I found the actions super easy to use.  I haven't had the nerve to try textures yet, but her blog has a number of tutorials to guide me through it when I do.   It's really nice when people share what they know with novices.  Go check her out if you didn't get a chance to the first go round. It looks like she is working on some new goodies: Blueberry Cobbler looks mighty delicious!


0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010