07 February 2009

It's here!

My necklace and shoes arrived! Both are extremely cute. The necklace is actually a cameo. It was called that but I couldn't figure it out. I thought it was just amber, but it has a little lady carved into it. Added bonus since I love cameos. I think they're so romantic.


My window is currently open!

And I love hanging out with my new friend "D." We're ridiculously chatty and somehow I feel...lighter after our outings. It's very good.

Also, I forgot that long hair gets tangled in the wind. Isn't that odd? It has been such a long time since I have had long hair...random.


2 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

yay packages! i'm hoping my package gets here tomorrow, i kinda need my dress for this weekend! and mom mailed it on monday! it should not take this long for something to get across the state..

Tigergoose said...

Yay! You should post a picture of your goods :)

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010