07 February 2009

Glimpses of Spring

Yippie! Today I woke up in the BEST mood! I got up, didn't tame my mane, put on a summer shirt, and some fun necklaces. I went to get breakfast and ate it in my car with the windows down just sitting in the sun making some vitamin d.

I love the feeling when the Earth is coming back to life after the winter. Makes me hopeful.

I'm sitting here with the sun coming through my windows and waiting for it to warm up to the expected 60 degrees. Too bad I have to torture myself with homework.

PS- Birds are singing.



2 Remarks:

Tigergoose said...

This makes me so happpyyyyyyy

Jake said...

I know! THE WEATHER IS SOOOOO NICE!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010