08 February 2009

Gloucester High School 2005

Cause I'm a dork:If you are tagged, fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! REPORT with name of high school and graduating year in the subject box. Send this to all your friends, but don't forget to send it back to me.

1. Did you date someone from your school?
Negative. I thought most of the guys in my hometown were brainless. 'Cept one at the time who is now married to one of the most amazing people I know and lives in Hawaii. Yes you Caitlin. :D

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
no no no and I'm very glad of it.

3. Did you carpool to school?
Olga used to take Sonja and I to school before we could drive. I hated the bus. It was a place of torture.

4. What kind of car did you have?
Dodge Neon

5. What kind of car do you have now?
Suzuki Aerio

6. It's Friday night...where are you in HS?
at home doing homework and dreaming of getting out of g-town

7. It is Friday night...where are you now?
at home doing homework. Not much has changed. What will I do with myself when I no longer have homework?

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Daycare. I miss daycare sometimes, just not the place I worked the first time. Grand Kids I miss quite regularly.

9. What kind of job do you do now?
Sales Leader at Pier 1. I freaking love my job. It's a good thing too, because I live there now.

10. Were you a party animal?
HAHA, very far from it. Can you believe I never snuck out? One day when I'm visiting my parents, hopefully with Steven with me, we're going to sneak out of the house and do teenage things. Whatever that is.

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir was my middle school thing. I didn't continue to high school because the teacher was bad. Mr. Otto is still my favorite music teacher ever. I did chorus 3 years and I did choir after school every year and with district and area workshops in the 8th grade. Back when I wanted to be a pop star.

13. Were you a nerd?
Definitely, still am.

14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
nope, didn't even get detention. Had to go to the principal's office once only because there was another Amanda Wise in my high school. Classic case of mistaken identity.

15. Can you sing the fight song?
nope. I didn't know we had one until I graduated and it was in the bulletin.

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mrs. Baldwin (still heart her so much) and Ms. Sharp, and I had a crazy World history teacher I can't remember...and Coach Forester was foxy. I had him for Biology.

17. Where did you sit during lunch?
with the art kids

18. What was your school's full name?
Gloucester High School

20. What was your school mascot?
Duke

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
eh, the work was easier, but the social stuff was way more depressing, as was my weight. I learned from it. I spent most of it counting down til I could leave. Honestly, I spent most of it very depressed. I'd like to go back now and hang out with Mrs. Baldwin though.

22. Did you have fun at Prom?
Didn't go. I hated school dances. I wanted to boogie to old school stuff not rap.

23. Do you talk to the person you went to Prom with?
n/a unless you count Sonia, who I spent my prom night with, and I do still talk to her.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
No idea when that even is, nor do I really care. I might go to the big ones just to see where all the people I hated ended up...I'm a horrible person. :p

25. Do you still talk to people from school?
A rare few cause they're still some of the most amazing people I know.

1 Remarks:

Sarah Eve said...

Quote: "24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
No idea when that even is, nor do I really care. I might go to the big ones just to see where all the people I hated ended up...I'm a horrible person. :p"

We all know that is what facebook is for! You can stalk all of the people you used to know, whether you liked them or not, and revel in it when the ones you didn't like now envy you ;-) Haha... I know, terrible!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010