11 February 2009

Full-time Diva

Well the first full day was...kind of painful. My flow is still low so that might have something to do with it. The inner part wasn't painful just the little nib at the end that hangs out. They say that you can cut it and I might have to. It's irritating as you walk. I worked today, so I walked a ton! I kept having to go to the loo and re-adjust myself. Not that it was moving just that the nib was rubbing areas that should not be rubbed. I've gotten better at getting it in. Awesome. It's difficult because you have to create a suction. It makes weird sounds that amuse me thoroughly.

Apparently people weren't kidding when they said it takes some time to adjust.

Sleeping was boss. No worries about anything and very comfortable.

Take out is interesting and kind of gross at this point. I haven't worked out the method for that. Working on it.

Over all, it was an ok day. No leaking (awesome since tampons leak for me, thus I can't use them).

Haha, I feel we're way too close blogger-friends now. Laughs. But I think that the time of the month is still a very taboo thing to talk about even though it's a natural process that has happened since the dawn of time. I find it incredibly interesting and I think that health in your female bits is extremely important. And I guess I'm spoiled since I work with the best bunch of women who talk openly about this kind of thing. For instance, today I had a whole convo with my managers about this whole thing. I'm glad that I can do that.

Just wait a few years til I start trying to conceive (TTC) and you get to hear about mucus and cervix mushiness and such... speaking of that... my friend Caitlin has a link to a blog about a pregnancy. I'm guessing it's a friend of hers and I seriously read the whole thing the other night...random.


5 Remarks:

Tigergoose said...

I completely understand. I believe in being completely open about pretty much everything and anything- especially at work!! It makes the day much more interesting. I worked with a bunch of awesome ladies that listened to my stories of stomach problems, periods, the nitty gritty, you name it!! :D

Caitlin said...

Yea, she's a friend of mine and she and her husband tried for 8 months before they finally got pregnant! isn't she adorable!?

Jake said...

AHH! Stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop!

STop!

STTOOOPPPPP!









stop.


i need to go give my rss reader a good scrub'in.

Sarah Eve said...

I love the information you're posting, and no, I don't find it "too much" information. It is what it is. Yeah, having a lot of mom friends it's amazing how open everyone gets about the realities of being a woman. It's nice to be past the teenager "embarrassed" phase.

The PettiCoat Pirate said...

I love Jakes comment. LOL

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010